Monday, March 7, 2011

Fears Fears

So recently I had a sudden realization about one of my worst fears. Drowning??? Most people my age can swim and I am one of them I swear. I have always loved to swim. But during a dream that I had I woke up wet and screaming. It was very tramatic!!! Any how to get back onto my point our fears are very powerfull! Especially if you know how to work with them.

If you were a fan of my podcast you may or may not remember an episode I did about death and dying. A very intresting idea was brought up during that episode. It was something to the point of when you die your soul gets rewired so you never make that mistake again. I honestly believe that during one of my past lives. Yes I do believe in reincarnation that will be another post all together trust me, but I digress. Back to the story I was trying to tell during one if my past lives I drowned. Now having been rewired to not make that mistake again I have just come to realize that I really don't put myself in a situation as to where I can even come close to drowning.

I have been to the beach but I have never been in the water of the ocean. Wierd right, you figure if I am going to travel to the beach that I would at least get into the water. Nope, no here is another intresting thing that I believe has been hard wired into me. I am so allergic to fish and shellfish that even if I touch one it can potentially be fatal. So that cuts swimming in the ocean out as well.

So now that I have spilled what my worst fear is and how I avoid my fear it is time to actually fight it. Fears hold us back from learning something that can be of great importance to our lives. Our fears hold great power over us. Now if you are familliar with our craft our fears cause us to often do things that really make no sence. So i have decided to take scuba diving instructions. This is shadow work at its finest and I do believe I will be a better witch because of it.

My point in this short but I do believe helpfull post is to fight your fears. Learn from your mistakes and move on from them. Because when you confront your worst fears the world seems like a much less scary place.

Bright and Dark Blessings

Drake Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment